Default any reviews out there for the Aprica Cadence?

http://www.aprica.com/ProductDetailsStrollers.aspx

I love the look of this but I'd love to hear from someone who's tried one. Anybody seen a review anywhere? There have been a couple posts about them here but nobody replied...

jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

i saw it irl and it was cool- only BIG prob was the seat was SUPER reclined in it's upmost position. i mean really reclined. also, the sunshade was weird when folded back, it covered the handles to the point you have to fish around to hold the handles. it was cool looking though and the colors where great

Thanks for the comments—the reclined seat is a potential problem. We had a Bee for DD and she HATED how reclined the most upright position was. She was constantly fighting the harness to sit up more. I just got a new Bee for DS and one of the many improvements was that the seat goes nice and upright. That's a bummer about the Aprica! I can imagine that the canopy getting in the way of the handles could be a nuisance too, but maybe not a deal breaker as much as the seat being too reclined. Do you happen to remember if the handles are pretty tall? DH is 6'2" and hates kicking wheels....

jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

yes, the handles are tall, similar to a mac. should be fine for you tall dh. maybe check it out in person first....

I saw it and I love it except for that seat. It is way too reclined - more then a baby jogger in the most upright position. I don't get it. I love the fold concept and so many other aspects but the seat is a deal breaker in this house too. We have the Bumbleride Flyer and my 8mo old loves sitting up at a 90 degree angle. No other stroller compares but it is too darn bulky for the car.

I have a stroller that is slightly reclined in its most upright position and was able to 'fix' it using a simple strap I hooked up at the back - can get the seat to be at almost 90 degrees now which my DD likes best for cruising around... But I don't see if that could work with the Aprica?
    My miracle girl 04.09.2009

blondflava, that's a good idea, I know what you mean as I did this with a stroller before (I actually sewed the strap on my Orbit v1 toddler seat so it was shorter and the seat therefore more upright). Does anyone know how the seat recline mechanism works and if it could be "improved" to get a better upright angle?