Default Where's the best place to purchase the BJCM?

I think i have finally made the decision and am going to get the BJCM over the MAC. thanks for all these great posts on here. However, where is the best website to purchase?

I'm not sure if this is the *best* but right now AlbeeBaby.com has it for 190.89 if you use the coupon code jan2010. However, I would get diapers.com to price match it and buy it there since they have fantastic customer service and free return shipping. If you haven't purchased anything from diapers.com before, I think you can get them to combine this with the 10% off coupon code for first-time customers.

jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

albee baby is going to be the cheapest for sure and they are a pretty good site...

Quote Originally Posted by lily2010 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the *best* but right now AlbeeBaby.com has it for 190.89 if you use the coupon code jan2010. However, I would get diapers.com to price match it and buy it there since they have fantastic customer service and free return shipping. If you haven't purchased anything from diapers.com before, I think you can get them to combine this with the 10% off coupon code for first-time customers.
    You rock!! I did this and diapers.com price matched and I got the stroller for $175 from diapers.com (no shipping or sales tax) That is an awesome deal!

Congratulations! What a great deal!

Quote Originally Posted by cindykop View Post
    You rock!! I did this and diapers.com price matched and I got the stroller for $175 from diapers.com (no shipping or sales tax) That is an awesome deal!
    Great. In my opinion, Diapers.com is much better than Albeebaby.com. Albeebaby has no customer service whatsoever. I wanted to order a stroller from them last year and tried to call them multiple times to ask a product related question. Nobody ever answered the phone. I then emailed them. They never bothered replying to my email. The only good thing about Albeebaby is their price. But if you can get a price match from somewhere else (it is quite easy these days because many websites price match), there's no reason to go with them.
    Last edited by newnewsmama; 01-20-2010 at 12:32 PM.

jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

so cool diapers.com really price matches actual SALE prices...most sites only match "regular" prices so that is quite a find! i'd only buy from albee if i found a considerably cheaper price than another site

That's awesome! cindykop, can you tell me how you got the stroller for $175 through diapers.com?