Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Default RE: WE'RE THRILLED-but afraid to celebrate...PREGNANT!!!!!!!

WOW! Congratulations! You are going to be a baby expert next year with a toddler and 2 infants...how thrilling! Can't wait for all the posts and updates!

Jamie
    Mommy to Kayla
    May '03

caleymama is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Congratulations! That's such wonderful news. Best wishes for a happy & healthy 9 months!
    mama to 2 lovely and loving DDs

Kimberly H Guest

Congratulations, Neve! I'm so happy for you, T-Man and Steve and excited you're still planning to adopt next year.

Drew was watching the 20/20 bit tonight on Oksana Baiul and said "isn't that where Miss Neve is going for her baby?" I didn't think he listened to my board babble but apparently he does!

I can't wait to see Tristan as a big brother! :)

Congratulations!!!! Very very happy for you and your family. Will think postive thoughts and keep my fingers crossed. :) Take care, Lin

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default THANK YOU- repeating blood work today

So I go back today to make certain my levels are increasing at the rate they should...and SCARED TO DEATH over it!!!!...The Dr's nurse wouldn't schedule me for an ultrasound until this second level was drawn and resulted...

I've been so tired but boobs haven't hurt which scares me slightly...
    Thank you everyone for your well wishes!!!
    Love ya!!!!

Neve
    http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
    AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
    and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
    Feb 25, 2003
    Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

jojo2324 Guest

Default RE: THANK YOU- repeating blood work today

Neve, my boobs KILLED with Gannon, I had awful marks on me from my bras. (This was before I had taken a hpt or gone to the doc.) I didn't have any inkling with Sorrel, only that I was exhausted - which I really thought was Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Keeping my fingers crossed!!! Let us know as soon as you do!!!

bluej Guest

Thankfully boobs hurting doesn't occur w/ all pregnancies, so I wouldn't worry about NOT having that symptom! In fact, I would embrace it's absence! Good luck today and rest as much as you possibly can.

Imperia Guest

Neve,

congratulations! That is wonderful news.

Imperia

Congrats Neve!!!I really hope everything works out and you have a healthy baby!!!

Mary
    Mom to Noelle and Lindsey

momtoemma Guest

Neve,

Congrats on this wonderful news! I've got my fingers crossed that baby has implanted in the right place and all is well! I was on pins and needles until they did the ultrasounds that confirmed that both of my girls were in the right place (not in the tube) as I had a previous ectopic pregnancy too. Hang in there and best of luck with repeat bloodwork. I insisted that my doc get me in for an early ultrasound as soon as I confirmed that I was pg. Don't panic if they have to do a vaginal u/s rather than a regular one. It was so early on for me in both pregnancies, this type of u/s had to be used because they couldn't see the tiny baby with the regular machine. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts! Congratulations!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast