Default I got to check out the Dansko Outlet in West Grove, PA yesterday!

Just to let you all know...they were low on selection so said the lady that worked there...I found a few great styles in my size..40 that I was tempted by.....Black cabrio Sonja, Brown Merrie, Black brocade...they weer all $60.00 and no tax! Not too bad. Bigger selections in smaller sizes. they said they'll be releasing more in the next week! I wuld say it was worth it. I didn't "score" any but my mom bought the brocade ones! I will definately check them out again!

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

ooh, lucky you! I am a 40 also and really want some clogs but cannot swallow that price tag. I wonder if there are other outlets?
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

Default Wow

sounds like a good deal, wish that I lived closer

Default danskooutlet.com

You got an AWESOME deal - better than anything online!

I usually peruse DanskoOutlet.com but hate paying for shipping. I got my Dansko professional clogs when Shoes.com was having a coupon that happened to be OK for use on Dansko (rare) and got a 20% rebate from LuckyMagRewards. I think that's the best deal I've ever had for Dansko!

Also, the Nordstrom Rack has them occasionally, but it's really hit or miss and they tend to go really fast.