Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

i have a now 27 month old son and 8 month old dd- we got the elite as i use it mainly for outdoor suburban use- walks to the park, disneyland, and outdoor malls- i use my single mini for errands and toddler walks...i find ANY double is just too much hassle for a quick trip- i like using my single for that and it has worked out great for us. the double elite does fold down very easy and flat for a double all terrian i just can't be bothered to put strollers in/out of my trunk much, love just having my mini in there ready to go! i had the mini double and sold it FAST as the seats were tiny imo and my tall toddler had no growing room and i thought it did not push well at all with the weight of two kids- the single mini handles one kid's weight fine though i'd go for the elite double- it is much more "luxurious" than the mini and pushes SOOOO easily with two and the seats are PERFECT for a sleeping newborn fyi the elite's seats are supeeeeerrrrr padded which i love, i find the mini is more of a glorified (but great!) umbrella stroller and the elite is just in a class way above it. let us know what you end up choosing!

If you are alone and trying to run errands with two kids a double can be a life saver. I have used my Mini Double countless times and find for indoor and light outdoor use, it is the best. We live in an area where we walk a few blocks to an outdoor shopping area with restaurants and cafes and the Mini has been great. I had a BOB (Comparable to an Elite) and ended up selling it b/c I just didn't use it that much. It's a great stroller but I wasn't "off road" enough to justify keeping it. Both the Mini and Elite are great strollers and you will be happy with either.

LAMom is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

I entered a decision paralysis and bought both BJCMD and BJCED. They were such spectacular deals (350 on BJCED, 250 on BJCMD) I figure I can just sell the one I don't use on craigslist.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3